skip to navigation »

Schlick House

Number of views: 4738

Category: Houses in the Square

Address: náměstí Krále Jiřího z Poděbrad 481/36

 
 
 

Schlick House

The original family house of the Schlicks was reconstructed in the early 19th century. The original triaxial forefront was extended according to the design of V. Prökl. The simple Empire facade was decorated with the alliance coat of arms of the Juncker and Aychler families inscribed with the date 1670, which had been originally installed on house No. 5 below Gabler's House in the town square.

 

Accessible to the public only during operating hours of the businesses residing here. 

 

Contact Information

Address: náměstí Krále Jiřího z Poděbrad 481/36

 

Pictures

Schlick House around 1900

Schlick House around 1900

Schlick House in 1937

Schlick House in 1937

Schlick House. Facade and coat of arms. Around 1940

Schlick House. Facade and coat of arms. Around 1940

 
Schlick House in 1956

Schlick House in 1956

Schlick House in 1964

Schlick House in 1964

Schlick House, facade 1979

Schlick House, facade 1979

 
Schlick House in 1999

Schlick House in 1999

Schlick House. Plan for the reconstruction of the house for Adalbert Böhm. V. Prökl, around 1840

Schlick House. Plan for the reconstruction of the house for Adalbert Böhm. V. Prökl, around 1840

Schlick House 2013

Schlick House 2013

 
Schlick House 2013

Schlick House 2013

Schlick House 2013

Schlick House 2013

Schlick House 2013

Schlick House 2013

 
Schlick House 2013

Schlick House 2013

 

 
Interactive Encyclopaedia of the Town of Cheb

Interactive Encyclopaedia of the Town of Cheb
Overview of Top 200 Historic Sites in Cheb.