skip to navigation »

Municipal Park – Monument 1

Year of construction: 1912

Number of views: 5361 | This object no longer exists.

 
 

Municipal Park – Monument 1

On 29 June 1912, a new monument to local soldiers fallen in the Austro-Prussian War in 1866 was unveiled in the former cemetery converted into a park in front of Horní Brána (Upper Gate).

(EJ 1913, 237)

 

 

The monument no longer exists. 

 

Pictures

Unveiling of monument (1) in Municipal Park in 1912

Unveiling of monument (1) in Municipal Park in 1912

Monument (1) in Municipal Park. J. Haberzettl, 1913

Monument (1) in Municipal Park. J. Haberzettl, 1913

Monument (1) in Municipal Park. Around 1915

Monument (1) in Municipal Park. Around 1915

 
Monument (1) in Municipal Park. Monument model. Studio of J. Mayerl, 1911

Monument (1) in Municipal Park. Monument model. Studio of J. Mayerl, 1911

 
 
Interactive Encyclopaedia of the Town of Cheb

Interactive Encyclopaedia of the Town of Cheb
Overview of Top 200 Historic Sites in Cheb.