skip to navigation »

Minetti House

Number of views: 4976

Category: Houses in the Square

Address: náměstí Krále Jiřího z Poděbrad 28

 
 
 

Minetti House

The house was originally a part of the largest complex of buildings owned by the Juncker family. In 1678, it was acquired by Franz Minetti from Italy and radically reconstructed in 1715.

 

Accessible to the public only during operating hours of the businesses residing here. 

 

Contact Information

Address: náměstí Krále Jiřího z Poděbrad 28

 

Pictures

Minetti House around 1877

Minetti House around 1877

Minetti House in 1953

Minetti House in 1953

Minetti House, facade 1979

Minetti House, facade 1979

 
Minetti House in 1999

Minetti House in 1999

Minetti House 2013

Minetti House 2013

Minetti House 2013

Minetti House 2013

 
Minetti House 2013

Minetti House 2013

Minetti House 2013

Minetti House 2013

Minetti House 2013

Minetti House 2013

 
 

 
Interactive Encyclopaedia of the Town of Cheb

Interactive Encyclopaedia of the Town of Cheb
Overview of Top 200 Historic Sites in Cheb.