skip to navigation »

Holy Trinity Church

Number of views: 3766 | This object no longer exists.

 
 

Holy Trinity Church

Little is known about this evangelical church. It was built in 1615 – 1617 and consecrated in 1618. It used to stand by a cemetery beyond the “Horní brána” (Upper Gate), located beyond the town wall somewhere between the pedestrian zone and 26. dubna Street. The cemetery was closed in 1641 and the church was levelled.

(RS)

 

The building no longer exists.

 

Pictures

Holy Trinity Church in front of the Upper Gate

Holy Trinity Church in front of the Upper Gate

Holy Trinity Church in front of the Upper Gate, ground-plan

Holy Trinity Church in front of the Upper Gate, ground-plan

 
 
Interactive Encyclopaedia of the Town of Cheb

Interactive Encyclopaedia of the Town of Cheb
Overview of Top 200 Historic Sites in Cheb.