skip to navigation »

Eberhard House

Number of views: 4850

Category: Houses in the Square

Address: Svobody 2

 
 
 

Eberhard's House

The house is named after painter and alderman Georg Adam Eberhard. It remained in the possession of the Eberhard family for almost a century from 1658. After the opening of Nádražní Street in 1865, the original Gothic house was rebuilt by architect Adam Haberzettl in Historicist style with Classicist and Baroque accents.

 

 

Accessible to the public only during operating hours of the businesses residing here.

 

Contact Information

Address: Svobody 2

 

Pictures

Eberhard House in 1957

Eberhard House in 1957

Eberhard House, facade 1979

Eberhard House, facade 1979

Eberhard House in 1998

Eberhard House in 1998

 
Eberhard House before 1865, picture by F. Schilhabel

Eberhard House before 1865, picture by F. Schilhabel

Eberhard House 2013

Eberhard House 2013

Eberhard House 2013

Eberhard House 2013

 
Eberhard House 2013

Eberhard House 2013

Eberhard House 2013

Eberhard House 2013

Eberhard House 2013

Eberhard House 2013

 
 

 
Interactive Encyclopaedia of the Town of Cheb

Interactive Encyclopaedia of the Town of Cheb
Overview of Top 200 Historic Sites in Cheb.